You have the right to:

  • Talk to us, knowing that what you tell us will be kept private.
  • Choose how we can use your information. This includes your authorization or refusal.
  • Choose the people, if any, to whom we send your information.
  • You will receive a copy of our privacy practices when you begin services.

A copy of the Privacy Notice is posted in our office.

If you feel your privacy rights have been violated you may file a Privacy Complaint with the Social Care Services Case Management Director.  You may also send a complaint to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Civil Rights.  The Director will provide you with the address.




Social Care Services will ensure that you know your rights and that you know how and where to voice your concerns with our services.

You will receive a copy of our Client Grievance Procedures when you begin services.