● Dyslexia Screening Test-Junior
- The DST-J provides a profile of strengths and weaknesses which can be used to guide the development of in-school support for a student from ages 6.6 to 11.5.
● Dyslexia Screening Test-Secondary
- The DST-S provides a profile of strengths and weaknesses which can be used to guide the development of in-school support for a student from ages 11.6 to 16.5.
● Childhood Autism Rating Scales-Second Edition
- The CARS-2 is a brief rating scale that helps identify autism in children from ages 2-18.
● Gilliam Autism Rating Scales-Third Edition
- The GARS-3 is a brief rating scale that helps identify autism in children from ages 3-22.
● Sensory Profile 2
- The Sensory Profile 2 is a family of assessments, which evaluates a child's sensory processing patterns in the context of home, school, and community-based activities from birth to age 14.11 years.
● Adolescent/Adult Sensory Profile
- The AASP is an assessment, which evaluates an individual’s sensory processing patterns in the context of home, school, and community-based activities from 11-65 years.
● Wide Range Achievement Test-Fifth Edition
- The WRAT5 is an assessment to identify possible learning disabilities in reading, spelling, and math skills for ages 5-65.
● NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Scale
- The Vanderbilt helps assess for ADHD, ODD, anxiety, and depression in children of 6 to 12 years based on parent input.
● The Kaufman Brief Intelligence Test, second edition revised
- The Kaufman is an assessment to obtain a brief measure of verbal and nonverbal intelligence.
● Test of Auditory Processing Skills - Fourth Edition
- The TAPS-4 provides information about language processing and comprehension skills across three intersecting areas: phonological processing, auditory memory, and listening comprehension.
● Neuropsychological Assessment Battery
- The NAB is a comprehensive assessment of auditory comprehension.
● Autism Diagnostic Interview, Revised
- The ADI-R is a comprehensive interview tool that provides a thorough assessment of children and adults who are suspected of having autism or other autism spectrum disorders.